I built a travel camper that I could:
- Pull behind my Honda Civic, so it had to weigh less than 700 pounds.
- Build for about $1000 material cost.
- Stand up in it when I cook and do dishes. Plus, a double bowl sink and fold-down table in the kitchen.
- Have a full size bed with plenty of headroom.
- Have windows and/or screens on all four walls for airflow and views.
- Design that is simple enough for anyone of average skill to build.
- Set up in about 10 minutes.
- Keep out bugs and rain.
On our 1500 mile maiden camping trip to South Dakota in August there was a lot of enthusiasm from our camp neighbors. They were amazed at how our tiny camper folded up, and how much living space we had: 70 square feet of bedroom, kitchen and living space. Now I want to create dimensional drawings so that other people can build their own tiny camper.